Comfortable, and made with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind. The Crocs™ Bistro gives you all you need in an on-the-job shoe—from slip-resistance to extra protection at the toe.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Holly from Augusta, GA"I bought these shoes for myself and for my boyfriend after being recommended them by my boss. Both of us work long hours in food service and it seemed like every shoe we tried just left our feet, legs, and backs sore with knotted muscles. These shoes have made a huge difference in how we feel at the end of the night. They are super comfortable and the slip resistant tread is better than Shoes for Crews and TreeS are. They are also very easy to clean; just spray with water and wash with a little dish detergent and they look like new again. Also the little toe ridges on the insole kind of massage our feet every time we take a step, which helps tremendously with the foot pain from standing for hours. We love these shoes and we will order them again."
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Contoured foot bed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
- CE Certified
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.